Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A triple treat

On the way back home after taking Miss Daisy in for a service this morning, I dropped past the newsagents to pick up my mags and took the opportunity to flick through the January issue of The Dolls' House Magazine to see if they happened to have used any of my photos in it.

The answer would be yes
Contents page of the January 2014 issue of The Dolls' House Magazine showing a picture of my miniature Mickey bathroom
yes
The Dolls' House Magazine's Review of the year 2013 article showing my modern miniature playroom
 and yes!
Bathing beauties article in The Dolls' House Magazine's January issue, including my Mickey bathroom
(I'm particularly chuffed that my playroom scene was their top choice for November...)

4 comments :

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Woohoo! Congrats :) nice to see your skill being recognised on thr world stage!

Mad For Mod said...

You're Famous!

AMCSviatko said...

Only in a small way ;-)

Pepper said...

Congrats! Well deserved recognition of your minis =0)