Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A weirdly surreal creative day

After this morning's 6am visit up the road to the burnt out Observatory, the day continued to be just slightly... odd.

After a morning working, I'd planned to meet
Ampersand Duck and visit Call of the Small for the last time. She was running late so I found myself wandering into town where I discovered some sort of sand sculpture competition happening: (And almost dolls house sized stairs):Then I headed to CMAG, planning to drink tea and relax in The Members' Lounge but instead I got sucked into the children's table and made another collage:(Which makes me giggle every time I look at it. Especially as I think it looks a lot like Neil Tennant...)


On the way home, I popped into the local library to discuss a creative idea I had for them and received very excited feedback: lovely, but I have no head space to start planning the project seriously until next year.

(Damned shame it's not Thursday: this would make a great My Creative Space post..)

No comments :