Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Today...

Me:

Some of this:
a lot of this:and this: followed by this:fortified by many servings of this:Miss Daisy:

Away (again) today on frightfully important Folk Festival business.

My car has a life independent of me. She volunteered at the last Folk Festival (while I was in New Zealand) and the fact I'll be home this year hasn't stopped her volunteering again. Last year at The Folk Festival she was mounted by a garbage truck (ooh err!) and so far this year she's managed a flat tyre and a mangled hubcap. And the Festival hasn't really started yet!

I'm rather jealous that my car has a more exciting life than I do at the moment...

2 comments :

Pubdoll said...

Miss Daisy seems to be a really good-hearted car! Hope you don't miss her to much while she's away!

But at least you get to play with those wonderful, vibrant colours!

Leonie said...

a possible link for you http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2009/04/save-date.html