Friday, January 09, 2009

Curious...

Odd things are a-happening over on the eBay auction for that Triang Suntrap House I mentioned earlier in the week.

The highest bid has plummeted and now stands at £180 (AU$381.26) (yay!) but there's suddenly a reserve in place (boo!).

Oh the temptation....


Speaking of temptation this also popped up on eBay this week:A Marx contemporary house with lift off roof. Yes, I realise it's once again against the Collection Development Policy but it's a beauty and has been on my wishlist ever since I first saw one in the first Zillner book I bought.

The only problem is its size: at 32 inches (81 cm) by 16 inches (40.5 cm) it takes up one heck of a lot of space. Oh, and the fact that I don't actually have any money in the budget for dolls house accumulation right now.

I must keep off eBay to avoid temptation. I must keep off eBay to avoid temptation. I must...

1 comment :

callsmall said...

Hi! Seeing this post made me think of so-called "Wolverine" dollhouses. I am new at the vintage dollhouse thing, so just thought I'd inquire. They look a lot like the Marx dollhouses. Thanks -- love following your blog.