Sunday, December 14, 2008

Seven Things Spring/ Summer 2008 Week 15: It was Christmas. I still managed to make my numbers!

Well not official 25th of December Christmas but what I always consider Christmas which is Princess B's Christmas lunch. As always, I expect to spend the next 11 days in a state of relaxed bliss while wondering why everyone else is running round like chickens with their heads cut off...

In:

*
1 dressmaker's dummy (Trash & Treasure)
* 6 Click Clack containers for the kitchen (Djs' free $50 gift voucher)
* 1 dolls house doll (gift)
* 1 Urbis magazine, 1 Living Etc magazine (newsagents)

* 1 set clamps (gift)
* Christmas at Princess B's: 1 wind-up pooping penguin, 2 Christmas ornaments, 2 tea towels, 1 photo frame, 1 Maxwell Williams Cherry Blossom platter, 1 daisy pincushion, 1 daisy needlebook and 1 daisy scissors holder.

Total In this week: 21

Out:

* 3 washcloths, 2 groovy green bags: Christmas gifts

* 2 pairs shoes, 2 sheets of stickers, 1 apron, 1 jug, 1 bowl, 1 suitcase, 1 DVD: op shop
* 1 DVD: donated to a friend
* 1 dead bra (underwire decided to try and kill me) and 1 dead T shirt (the bra didn't manage to do me in but managed good work of my T shirt): bin
* 12 Real Simple magazines: Lifeline Bookfair

Total Out this week: 29

Shake-it-all-about:

* I cut out some placemats!

Net items out so far during Seven Things Spring/ Summer 2008: 88